Ductless AC Repair & Mini-Split Installation Services for Land O' Lakes, Tampa, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, New Port Richey, FL & Surrounding Areas
Ductless AC is an attractive alternative for many homeowners, delivering enhanced comfort and greater fuel savings than conventional HVAC systems. Tampa Bay Air Conditioning is well qualified to install, repair, and service ductless HVAC systems in Land O' Lakes, Tampa, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, New Port Richey, FL, and the surrounding areas.
What Are Ductless Mini-Split and Multi-Split Systems?
Ductless systems are frequently called mini-splits. They're comprised of an outdoor condenser unit and an indoor air handler unit. Models that have more than one handler connected to the condenser are called multi-split systems. A conduit containing a condensate drain, electrical cable, and refrigerant tubing links the condenser unit to each air handler. Ductless units have many advantages:
- Increased Comfort: Ductless AC uses targeted temperature control to deliver cooled air directly into each zone.
- Unmatched Flexibility: Mini-splits and multi-splits can be used in a variety of configurations and locations.
- Improved Air Quality: Ductless AC features multi-stage filtration and lets you avoid contaminant buildup in air ducts.
- Lower Operating Costs: These devices eliminate the energy loss associated with ductwork, and greater efficiency means lower fuel bills.
- Ease of Installation: Ductless systems only require a 3-inch hole to run the conduit through your walls to connect the outdoor unit to the indoor units.
- Environmentally Friendly: We offer energy-efficient products that help you maximize your control over the temperature and reduce your carbon footprint.
Can My Home Benefit from a Ductless Mini-Split Installation?
One of the principal advantages of ductless air conditioning is the targeted control they offer. You can use these systems to cool just one room or one floor of your home or your entire house. A separate thermostat controls the air handler in each zone, enabling you to set different temperatures throughout the house. There are many situations in which your home can benefit from a mini-split or multi-split:
- Retrofitting a home
- Creating a home office
- Building on a room addition
- Homes that don't have ductwork
- Converting a garage, attic, or other living space
- Data centers or rooms for electronics with special cooling requirements
Expert Mini-Split Installation, Repair, and Maintenance
Our NATE-certified service technicians have extensive experience installing, repairing, and maintaining ductless AC equipment. We carefully calculate the number of units you need so that your home has the adequate cooling capacity, then install them professionally and efficiently. We service and repair all makes and models of ductless products. When you partner with us for your ductless AC needs, you'll benefit from the following services:
- Emergency coverage for repairs
- Affordable maintenance plans to reduce repair costs
- Free estimates on new or replacement systems
Why Choose Us
Family Owned and Operated
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed